[LAF] LAF EVENT Jan 2008

Ed McArthur antines at yahoo.co.uk
Sat Nov 1 13:46:41 UTC 2008

Comrades
Now that the November event has been sorted   time to think of Jan
I have spoken to Housmans and they are happy to have us back
as yet I dont think they have booked any events for Jan
the topic would be the 2012 Olympics
 - Some one called round to the   Black Cat stall  at the bookfair   who is involved with Games Moniter
http://www.gamesmonitor.org.uk/about
spoke to him about  getting   people to
speak on different aspects eg economic envirromental etc
I have emaied l him to remind him   but mean while could we rtry to get a consensus on dates (lets try to pick 2
to suggest to him and Housmans  shall we stick to a Wed at 7
or do people want to try for a Sat at 5pm ?

Suggestions please

Ed

Ed McArthur   07981  900  563

www.eventsandissues.bravehost.com