[LAF] Audio of Deep Equality talk is online

Volodya Volodya at WhenGendarmeSleeps.org
Mon Nov 3 10:22:52 UTC 2008

I am sorry for taking so long to re-record and attempt to clean up the audio
from the talk. The link is
http://media.libsyn.com/media/volodya/LAF_2008Oct18_DeepEquality.ogg The audio
quality is poor closer to the end, but everything is still understandable (more
or less) the beginning talk is recorded quite well for an old recorder.

On the negative note, Steve's pre-discussion talk has gotten messed up, i don't
know what happened, but there was him talking about LAF and then everything else
is garbled up, so it's quite useless for the most part.

And yet more bad news: Somewhere in my room there is a tape with my talk about
On God and the State, the problem is i can't find it. It will be put online when
i'll find it (hopefully sooner than later.

Back to Jocelyn's talk, i have posted links on my podcast, radio4all.net, and
i'm planning to e-mail announcements to some e-mail discussion groups i'm on.

                       - Volodya

--
http://freedom.libsyn.com/       Echo of Freedom, Radical Podcast
http://eng.anarchopedia.org/     Anarchopedia, A Free Knowledge Portal

  "None of us are free until all of us are free."    ~ Mihail Bakunin