[LAF] Important Message

steve ash steveash_2001 at yahoo.co.uk
Fri Oct 10 17:32:30 UTC 2008

Hi folks,

Sorry I didn't make the Book Club Thurs, but I hope to join some of you for a meal Saturday (particular as its my birthday celebration weekend!).
The problem is/was I'm on the front edge of this flu that's going around, feeling under the weather, but currently fighting it off. This is serious as I have paid work on Monday that will guarantee my main income for the rest of the year, plus need to be well for the talk at the Bookfair next weekend. Both of which may be threatened if I go down with flu, so am giving rest a priority and taking no chances!

Hope to see some of you Saturday, will text Ed if I don't feel up to it.
If I don't we can discuss Bookfair details on here...

Steve