[LAF] Re Anarchist Book Fair URGENT

Ed McArthur antines at yahoo.co.uk
Thu Oct 16 17:00:35 UTC 2008

Due  to medical problems exasabated by problems with public transport caused by the fucking Olympic parade
resulting in buses being camcelled etc there is now a stronger possibility that Terry Liddle wont make the Book Fair on Sat

This means I may be  all alone on my stlall  our stall in fact but there wont be any Freethought History Research Group Stuff

If Terry cannot come I wont be able to come to the meeting at 12noon  so would appreciate visits frm LAF comrades throughout the day

Ed McArthur   07981  900  563

www.eventsandissues.bravehost.com