[LAF] LAF Nonember

Ed McArthur antines at yahoo.co.uk
Mon Sep 1 14:10:57 UTC 2008

Its been proposed that following the Book fair  we should have a symposium on prison Abolition  in November. and that Housmans should be approched to host it
This is a really good venue because its free , central  the the Bookshop makes for an extra reason to come. Its also good for Housmans

This means that we would probably have to fit in with whatever date(s) they could offer us but its no different  to haeing been restricted to the 25th by Uri Gordon

the further in advance twe can fix it rhe better

We  at least 4-5 mini papers of 5- 10mins each  , the whole event will last for 2 hours
(a liitle  less if you allow for late start etc)    Volodya  would like to give a paper and knows someone else who might also be willing to do so

I will speak to Housmans about possible dates in Nov   do we prefer a Sat with perhaps a 5pm start or a week day with a start at 6pm or a little later  ?

Ed

Ed MacArthur   07981  900  563

www.eventsandissues.bravehost.com