[LAF] LAF Nonember

Ed McArthur antines at yahoo.co.uk
Mon Sep 1 17:49:29 UTC 2008

ok will approch Housmans probably  Sat as  am tied up Friday Wed and possibly Tues
ADRIAN    I left a green carrier bag in the Curry House on Sat
Nothing very important in it apart from  LAF Flyers but if you happento go there before Sat could you ask about it
Thanks

Ed

Ed McArthur   07981  900  563

www.eventsandissues.bravehost.com