[LAF] LAF SYMPOSIUM ON PRISON ABOLITION JOY READ THIS

Ed McArthur antines at yahoo.co.uk
Fri Sep 19 16:49:46 UTC 2008

Hi

Well as far as I can remember  Steve said he was ok with either date as is Joy
I assume everyone would be happy with Wed 19th Nov from 7pm usually its till about 9)
I will get down to Housmans Sat 20th to see if its ok
See you at the Curry House  will  aim to be there between

Ed McArthur   07981  900  563

www.eventsandissues.bravehost.com