[LAF] Fw: 2008 London Anarchist Bookfair

Ed McArthur antines at yahoo.co.uk
Sat Sep 20 09:26:22 UTC 2008

see  below

Ed McArthur   07981  900  563

www.eventsandissues.bravehost.com

--- On Fri, 9/19/08, Tony <woodywood2 at blueyonder.co.uk> wrote:

From: Tony <woodywood2 at blueyonder.co.uk>
Subject: 2008 London Anarchist Bookfair
To: Undisclosed-Recipient at yahoo.com
Date: Friday, September 19, 2008, 10:41 PM

Hi everyone,

The programme of meetings is now up on our website for all to see. Just go to www.anarchistbookfair.org to see who is talking about what, when and where.

We will be sending out details about getting into the bookfair to set up and directions a bit nearer the time, but we are emailing you all to ask if you could all start advertising the bookfair far and wide. We still have some leaflets we cans end you if you want them, but we realise time is getting short. So, if you can distribute some, please let us know soon.

It would be great if you could publicise the bookfair on your websites, or at least put a link to the bookfair up, as I know a lot of sites haven't got us mentioned at all (I know, a lot of you have though). We can do a lot of publicity, but we need help.

Also, can you let all your members, supporters and those on any email lists you have, know that the meetings are now up on the site.

We also have a full day of films and cabaret, and details of these will go up shortly.

Cheers

London Anarchist Bookfair collective