[LAF] LAF 19th November WE HAVE A PROBLEM - Soloution ?

Ed McArthur antines at yahoo.co.uk
Tue Sep 23 10:44:43 UTC 2008

I agree  with Volodya  keeping the date and looking for an alternative venue is the best option  we can always go back to Housmans in Jan
It should be possible to find anb alternative pref so we can advertise it on the
day of the book fair still gives us just over two weeks
we need to get thinking
Ed

Ed McArthur  07981  900  563

www.eventsandissues.bravehost.com