[LAF] Curry Time LAF Whats Happening

Ian Gregory ianji at zenatode.org.uk
Thu Apr 2 16:04:58 UTC 2009

On Thu, Apr 02, 2009 at 04:50:19AM -0700, Ed McArthur wrote:

> Did the talk/discussion at the RFH happen

I turned up and found Steve and Volodya were there already. However, by
the appointed time nobody else had arrived so we decided it would be
better to postpone The Great Chomsky Debate. But we had a good chat
about other stuff and I was glad I went.

> Will anyone be at the Curry House Sat ?

Not me.

> I still want to go to Housmans fo their 5pm event on Wed

I haven't been paying attention, what event is that? The only thing on
the Housmans website for Wednesday 8th April is "Derrida and
Deconstruction" at 7pm.

Ian

--
Ian Gregory