[LAF] Date for debate on Revolution

VolodyA! V Anarhist Volodya at WhenGendarmeSleeps.org
Wed Aug 5 08:39:56 UTC 2009

Adrian Williams wrote:
> That's the Friday before the bank holiday.  What effect would that have?

I doubt that we'll have a date which is away from any other occurance. The
bigger problem for us is not being able to decide until two days prior to the
event, which kills it. So I say that if somebody who will show up, but can't on
specific day, we should reschedule, otherwise we shouldn't guess about what is
better for other people.

                - Volodya