[LAF] LibCom is claiming to be London Anarchist Forum

VolodyA! V Anarhist Volodya at WhenGendarmeSleeps.org
Sun Dec 20 11:39:18 UTC 2009

http://libcom.org/node/6823

I've seen for a while that there's a trend on LibCom site to break up links to
other sites (so that they have higher google rating, since there are links to
them from other sites, but not to you from them), but when i came up with this
page it's crossing all the lines... it's a complete lack of mutual aid and
cooperation, they are trying to link to themselves with the words 'Anarchist
Forum' inside 'London Anarchist Forum'.

I understand the humour of the person who has responded, but the original post
also has that link...

Now i don't think it was 'catch' (the poster of the thread) who has made that
link, just like breaking up external links it's probably done by the moderators
of the forum.

I thought that others in LAF should be aware of this.

             - Volodya

--
http://freedom.libsyn.com/     Echo of Freedom, Radical Podcast
http://www.freedomporn.org/    Freedom Porn, anarchist and activist smut

  "None of us are free until all of us are free."    ~ Mihail Bakunin