[LAF] Important Message - Anarchist Magazine

Ian Gregory ianji at zenatode.org.uk
Fri Jul 3 20:31:57 UTC 2009

On Mon, Jun 29, 2009 at 10:16:24AM +0000, steve ash wrote:

> If no one has any problems or issues with this, I want to launch the
> magazine Radical Voice, A Journal of Anarchist Perspectives, and link
> it to the LAF, this will mean it will reprint LAF transcripts with
> permissions and any profits will go to the LAF (though they probably
> won't be great).

The only reservation I have is that it might be better to contribute
stuff to (and help publicise/distribute) similar UK magazines that are
already up and running, rather than starting a new one. Have you thought
about this? What other magazines are there? I can think of Principia
Dialectica, Aufheben and Last Hours for a start. What, if anything,
would distinguish your magazine from these or others? (apart from the
fact that money would go to LAF).

But then again, if you are up for it then go ahead, I don't have any
objections.

Ian

--
Ian Gregory