[LAF] Problems With Computer Culture 24th July ????

Ian Gregory ianji at zenatode.org.uk
Thu Jun 4 09:27:27 UTC 2009

On Thu, Jun 04, 2009 at 02:14:14AM -0700, Ed McArthur wrote:

> Ian/Volodya
> How would 24th July be for you (see below)

There is a chance I will decide to go to the Peace News Summer Camp
which runs from July 23rd to 27th but it is fairly unlikely because I
have to be at the Big Green Gathering from the 29th to Aug 2nd and it
seems like too much time away.

I would say go ahead with that date if it seems looks good for other
people, but the 17th would probably be better for me.

Ian