[LAF] Problems with Computer Culture

Ian Gregory ianji at zenatode.org.uk
Tue Jun 16 23:58:45 UTC 2009

On Sat, Jun 13, 2009 at 11:44:02AM +0100, VolodyA! V Anarhist wrote:

> Please reply to this e-mail with the following information:
>
> 1. Are you interested in this symposium?  Yes
> 2. Will you attend? Not sure
> 3. Will you have anything to say? I expect so
> 4. Will you present a paper? Probably not
> and if the answer is 'yes' to at least 2 of these:
> 5. What dates will be suitable for you?

Assuming June is too short notice then starting in July these are the
dates I CAN'T do:

July 4th, 8th, 18th
July 23rd to August 3rd
August 12th, 28th

> P.S. I'm getting quite disheartened (not quite like Ed) after
> yesterday's meeting, and think we really need to pull ourselves out of
> the gutter.

As I have said before, living outside London means I won't make it to
many meetings but I am happy to keep running the mailing list and could
help with a new website if that is something worth doing. I see the LAF
group on Facebook has 28 members now but I know not everyone is willing
to use Facebook (I was very reluctant but it has turned out to be useful
and is not nearly as sucky as MySpace).

Ian

--
Ian Gregory