[LAF] STEVE: YOUR SUGGESTED TALK

Ed McArthur antines at yahoo.co.uk
Sun Mar 1 14:46:58 UTC 2009

Sunday 1st March 2009 2 45pm

Steve
Adrian  Volodya and I went to the Curry House after Terrys talk last night
We agreed your talk on Chomsky would be great for March
|It would probably have to be at LARF again
What dates would be good for you??
Also it would be good to have a title and two or three lines of abstract

EVERYONE   I plan to be at the Curry House Sat 7th which is the anniversary of the dated we started our regular Curry House meet ups
Hope you can make that also

Ed McArthur   07981  900  563

http://www.babymilkaction.org/flash/nestlefreezone.gif

www.eventsandissues.bravehost.com