[LAF] Chomsky AND SAT 7th March

Ed McArthur antines at yahoo.co.uk
Tue Mar 3 12:07:29 UTC 2009

STEVE
Have you an alternative venue to LARF ?
I am easy about dates
EVERYONE   It looks like I may not be able to make the Curry House after all
something has come up
Hope to see you on the  21st if nothing else comes up and whenever steve has hjis talk
Guess I wont make Housmans or the One Law  March either
Life is like that at the moment
Ed
Ps I will be at the GALHA event on the 13th
www.galha.org.uk
Ed

Ed McArthur   07981  900  563

http://www.babymilkaction.org/flash/nestlefreezone.gif