[LAF] Building of pro-censorship culture

VolodyA! V Anarhist Volodya at WhenGendarmeSleeps.org
Thu Nov 26 06:08:45 UTC 2009

As many of you know i'm working on a lot of things related to Freenet, and just
a few hours ago an article appeared in the Guardian discussing it:

http://www.guardian.co.uk/technology/2009/nov/26/dark-side-internet-freenet
here's Ian Clarke's response to it:
http://blog.locut.us/main/2009/11/25/the-guardian-writes-about-freenet.html

I can't help to feel that this is being done to structure the social debate in
the format which will bring the push for stronger censorship in our culture.

                 - Volodya

--
http://freedom.libsyn.com/     Echo of Freedom, Radical Podcast
http://www.freedomporn.org/    Freedom Porn, anarchist and activist smut

  "None of us are free until all of us are free."    ~ Mihail Bakunin