[LAF] sex work talk update

Ian Gregory ianji at zenatode.org.uk
Sun Oct 11 21:38:24 UTC 2009

On Wed, Oct 07, 2009 at 05:29:43PM +0000, steve ash wrote:

> I've found the perfect chair for this, a friend whose a libertarian
> feminist stand up comedian in clubs!

Great.

> Anyone want to volunteer as a stand in chair in case she's ill or
> something, Ian? We could manage with everything apart from no chair
> person lol

My only experience of chairing is in the context of a small meeting of
people who work together and are friends. I would be out of my depth
chairing a public meeting on such a controversial subject but I could
probably be persuded to give it a try if there was nobody else
available on the day.

Ian

--
Ian Gregory