[LAF] Admin access to list

Ian Gregory ianji at zenatode.org.uk
Wed Feb 17 00:23:21 UTC 2010

Hello,

Until now I have been the only person with admin access to the LAF list.
I have only used it a few times, generally to approve a post which was
held for moderation due to excessive size or number of recipients. I
have said before that there should be at least one more person with
admin access in case I am not around when needed. Steve emailed me
recently to ask about it so I will be letting him know the password -
assuming there are no objections.

I suggest that whoever knows the admin password should not pass it on to
anyone else without first announcing their intention on the list, just
so that we are all clear about who has administrator access

Ian

--
Ian Gregory
http://www.zenatode.org.uk/