[LAF] Stop the Nudity Ban in San Francisco!

Volodya Volodya at WhenGendarmeSleeps.org
Mon Nov 26 03:45:58 UTC 2012

Please forward far and wide in hopes of reaching everybody in San Francisco who
is interested in sexual freedom, free speech, or just wants to say "No" to the
nanny state.

http://www.freedomporn.org/smut/Stop_the_Nudity_Ban_in_San_Francisco!

On November 20th the Nudity Ban passed the first vote at the Board of
Supervisors (6 to 5). Despite the tremendous support of the progressive
Supervisors David Campos, Christina Olague, John Avalos and Eric Mar (Jane Kim
didn’t speak but voted against the ban) the corporate puppets that comprise the
rest of the Board voted “yes” and the ban was passed. The second and final vote
is usually a formality and is most likely to be the same as the first one. The
final vote is on December 4th at 2 PM.

If you have any faith in any of the member of the Board who voted against us
please email or visit them.
As far as we have been informed the only person worth approaching there is David
Chiu. His was the swing vote. He betrayed us. I have heard that he has big
career plans. In a private conversation he said he was with us, that he goes to
Burning Man and has no problem with nudity, but he still voted against us –
hypocrite! If you are not disgusted enough yet maybe you should try to visit and
convince him. Let him know that without the support of the people he won’t be
able to get very far. He still has a chance to save his reputation on December
4th – let him know.

Besides the Board of Supervisors we have the law suit against the city. I
personally have a lot of faith in that. If that doesn’t work I am not giving up
until this legislation is dead as can be. We will find a way to defeat it no
matter what.

=First protest
SF Democratic County Central Committee Meeting where Scott Wiener, David Chiu
and Malia Cohen who betrayed us will be seeking political support from the
Democratic Party. Make public comment (2 minutes) and possibly get naked? You
will not be alone if you do!

==Place
155 Sansome Street, Suite 520
San Francisco, CA 94104
USA

==Time
2012 November 28th 19.00

=Second protest
clothing optional

==Place
City Hall steps
San Francisco
USA

If it rains go to Center for Sex and Culture: 1349 Mission Street (between 9th
and 10th St), SF, CA 94103

==Time
2012 November 30 12.00

=Third protest
final vote at City Hall Board of Supervisors - if they pass the ban get naked
with us! Bring a friend with a camera and go viral on Youtube!

==Place
City Hall steps
San Francisco
USA

==Time
2012 December 4th 14.00

=Further information
* http://www.mynakedtruth.tv/
*
http://news.yahoo.com/photos/protester-gypsy-taub-speaks-against-board-supervisors-decision-photo-011646386.html
*
http://www.guardian.co.uk/commentisfree/2012/nov/23/naked-truth-san-francisco-nudity-ban
* https://twitter.com/gypsytaub

=Contact
Gypsy
(510)-318-1750
gypsytaub at gmail.com

- --
http://www.FreedomPorn.org/
  Freedom Porn, anarchist and activist smut

- --
http://freedom.libsyn.com/     Echo of Freedom, Radical Podcast

 "None of us are free until all of us are free."    ~ Mihail Bakunin