[matilda] In Support of Dan

julie w juliewhite75 at hotmail.com
Wed Aug 3 12:24:43 BST 2005

Hi,
I support Dan's proposals - lots of lovely people have been put off activism
by long and boring meetings, and space at the start of the meeting and a
clear method of signposting poeple to who they need to contact to get stuff
done is a great idea.
We do need more keys, and it'll be one way of reducing workload for the few
that have them ,and avoiding the hierachy.  Can we just crack on and get
some more cut?
Is there anything happening tomorrow night?  Radical tapas sounds good to
me, if anyone is up for it.
Cheers, love Julie xx
PS - Dan - are you in some kind of e-mailing frenzy?