[matilda] thursday night.. food drink and people getting it on?

worldwarfree at riseup.net worldwarfree at riseup.net
Wed Aug 3 14:13:05 BST 2005

ill be cooking a curry for about 20 plus people.. dan myself will start around 4
at  the space.. shall we eat about 730.. please bring other foods along.. pass
word to those not on list.. lets keep thursday going as a social chill out
night etc..

see you there
please not my e mail is not that well so ill be slow in replying
use the phone if you need to contact i have more thoughts regards meeting on
monday please read last e mail and ill share them another day

meantime see u thursday

0742