[matilda] Fun was had with powertools...

Dan dan at aktivix.org
Sun Aug 7 14:29:42 BST 2005

Hallo!

Before I write an e-mail about M, I just thouht I'd pre-empt it with
something positive.

Me n a friend with a silly amount of exciting power-tools and a van-load
of workbench cast-offs and skipped 2x4 got a fair chunk of the Hacklab
done yesterday - and by God it was satisfying!

Go take a look - that room's slowly getting there.  Ignore the dust.
Oh, and don't use the benches coz they're not fixed down yet.

We need just a little more surface; not sure when friend can come back
to help, but I'm hoping this week.

Right...

Dan