[matilda] banned for a week..

worldwarfree at riseup.net worldwarfree at riseup.net
Mon Aug 8 14:41:52 BST 2005

indeed ill go to my grave shouting about my class.. because today i have seen
what happens to them evryday of there lifes.. there libration is my libration..
oh on the ban it was said in such a way.. now i have no real comment to make..
one is in the progress of writeing a communquie on the matter.. ill take bens
remarks on board and even dans to some extent.. however the issue is far widder
that just what is said..

ive had a wonderfull weekend i mean a wonderfull weekend of getting drunk stoned
makeing love and even got a fucking tan..

today bob is on the player..

just going with the flow you know..

0742