[matilda] Washing up.

Dan dan at aktivix.org
Mon Aug 8 16:16:11 BST 2005

I also bagged up some rubbish at the weekend that was left in the
stairwell by the exit.  I discovered another civilisation there too:
maggots.  Big fat juicy ones.  Yum!

So yeah - general housekeeping stuff.  Things like compost: there are
various bags of gunk around the place (e.g. that black bag out by the
Porter Brook...) What shall we do with compost?  Get a compost bin for
the building and do it there?

Laters dudes,

Dan
----