[matilda] Re: Matilda Conflicts

dan at aktivix.org dan at aktivix.org
Tue Aug 9 17:39:43 BST 2005

I've spent days now trying to help other people understand why things happen the
way they do with you, and arguing that you shouldn't be excluded.

But now, here you are sending nasty e-mails to me on the list.  Did you read
anything in my e-mail about how hurtful you're being, to me and others?

I can't even be bothered to respond to the main points.  You're just sucking
energy out of me, and they're just all so groundless. It's just spite:
pointless, vile and upsetting.  If you have nothing positive to contribute,
don't bother.

After all this time, saying to people that we have to keep on giving to you: I
don't think I can any more.

Please leave me alone and let me get on with stuff.  Please, no more e-mails
directed at me.

And - huge thanks to everyone else for the warmth and positivity of last night's
meeting. You're all keeping me sane!

Dan
---

Quoting worldwarfree at riseup.net: