[matilda] [proposal] UK Indymedia working weekend

Chris chris at aktivix.org
Tue Aug 16 12:53:35 BST 2005

Hi

Since there is some No Borders stuff planned for 1st
October I guess that we are looking at either Sept 16-18th
or Sept 23-25th and since DSEi is Sept 13-16th I guess
that Sept 23-25th would be the best weekend for this --
any objections to this weekend?

Chris

--
Aktivix -- Free Software for a Free World