[matilda] Gig Collective Formation Announcement Proposal

Helen and Nick slendermeans1 at yahoo.co.uk
Wed Aug 17 16:00:47 BST 2005

We were under the intention that there was a gig
collective being formed but after attending the last
Matilda meeting on Monday it seems that there is no
gig collective - therefore we are proposiong to form
one. At the moment there are 5 willing people to
belong to this collective if others out there are
interested then please announce yourselves.

We are currently in the process of collecting
wood/materials for building a stage and will contact
the paint recyclers to see if we can lay claim to some
paint for doing up the proposed cellar rooms.

Also, some wood has been left behind the metal gate as
matilda was locked today. If anyone can move that wood
to the cellar of put it in a safe place for us that
would be great. There was no reply to the doorbell.

ok, gig collective signing out.