[matilda] Birth of hacklab draws near...

dan at aktivix.org dan at aktivix.org
Tue Aug 23 21:20:25 BST 2005

Allo again,

Rob n me have been playing with power-tools again.  Result: the hacklab benches
are done!  Woo hoo!

So - first we now need to move the computers n equipment down to the room.

And before that, it would be good to run a hoover over the room.  (It's been
pretty thoroughly cleaned, but needs one more blast mefinks.)

And then - networkin' em, getting some comfy sofas, coffee tables and reading
materials in there, and then...

.. we need to work out who's in the hacklab collective, and what hours we can
be open!  Bearing in mind that, for the time being, it can (I think) double as
office-type space.

To start with, does anyone want to pick up the computer-carrying ball?

love n sawdust

Dan