[matilda] The HackLab tomorrow...

Dan dan at aktivix.org
Fri Aug 26 15:47:16 BST 2005

Hallo

Yes Ben - let's do Hacklab things tomorrow!

Meet maybe about midday.  I wanna do the following:

1. Stencilling the floor... While I was cleaning it last week, I noticed
previous artists had spray-painted bits of paper.  So all you can see is
the outline of where the paper was.  I thought it was a nice effect -
not an in your face stencil, just the suggestion of form.

So I suggest we do more of that tomorrow.  No idea how it'll turn out,
but that room's already becoming art-ful.  Let's do more!

2. LTT has suggested cleaning and painting the window frames.  I'll
check with him, but this could well need doing before the PCs get moved in.

3. Move in computer equipment, and see if we can nab a couple of sofas
and some kinda coffee table type of affair.

Then we pass over to the techies.

Who's up for that?

love

Dan