[matilda] flyers for delete the border event

R&A robin_amparo at tiscali.co.uk
Wed Aug 31 14:09:27 BST 2005

Hi don't you want flyer-invitation to be published by indymedia
sheffield newswire?  Also: have you thought about a poet performing a
poem on magical mystery tour? (a sort of  Eugeni Etvuchenko)
Words have power.

amp

--

GIFT OF TONGUES (GOT) | Language Services
50 Constable Place |  Sheffield, South Yorkshire | S14 1AX  Great Britain

"et quippe, ista neccessaria translatio, poetaria et magna, undans et
accuratissima, pulcherrima et verissima, linguæ latinæ,
totique quidem mundi, viam transfiguravit."