[matilda] Re: Facilitation

R&A robin_amparo at tiscali.co.uk
Wed Aug 31 14:42:49 BST 2005

Mr Jase Malgod,

Guess you talk about bigger chair, highlights , servants and crown 'coz
anarchists tend to be such autocrats, don't they?
Guess you think a kind of more open, transparent and "humble"
facilitation is what we need now?
Guess before encouraging facilitatin by persons not much involved yet,
they need to introduce themselves to the collectives. BTW this was
decided on last meeting (see minutes by gav.).