[matilda] Re: tonight - thur social

Jez Dean red_nabu at yahoo.co.uk
Thu Dec 1 16:50:15 GMT 2005

  Hello !
  Fret not dear people!, there is food being cooked at this moment by Christin and Rosie abley assisted by Simon,and there may well be a couple of others in the building. Dave is coming down at 5.30pm, and I'm coming back at around 6.15pm to help set up, as I was at Matilda earlier for some work day stuff, but I've had to pop home. I think the sheet is still up for the film and I sure it will go fine. So come down and enjoy some good nosh, good company and an interesting film. See you all there,
  Jez.

atw <againstthewar at totalserve.co.uk> wrote:

Becky> I'm unsure if I'll be able to make it down but I want to know
Becky> if I should even try - ie are people going to be there - i
Becky> don't want to arrange childcare and then be stood outside an
Becky> empty building.

I'll be there from about 7pm. I've seen Matewan before but it's good
film and I'd like to see it again.

I'd also like to know about cooking. Is there gonna be food as usual?

Also I'd like to know what happened on Monday? Why couldn't some
people get in? What went wrong? It would be good to know so the same
mistake doesn't happen again.

steve