[matilda] Seeds of Change Workshop

julie w juliewhite75 at hotmail.com
Thu Dec 1 17:39:06 GMT 2005

Hello folks,

I'm organising a Seeds for Change workshop to help with strategy for the
campaign against M1 widening.
We want it to be on Saturday 7th January, probably around 10-4,  In the
evening, we'll try and get Mick Fuzz from Beyond TV to show some climate
films.
Any objectors??
Also, i'd be interested in if you might be interested in coming along, to
get a feel for numbers.
It will be about the M1 campign specifically (although some skills and
techniques you might be able to extrapolate to other campaigns)  if you've
not been involved in the campign so far, but might like to, for example if
there's direct action and street parties, then i reckon its worth coming
along.

Finally, if you're going to the climate demo in London on saturday I'd
really appreciate help giving out leaflets etc.  There still room on the bus
- tickets between 10-20 pound (but maybe you could blag it...), leaves from
Pond St at 8am  ring 07870565011 to book.

Cheers, love Julie xx

PS - I'm still looking for volunteers for making loads of lovely banners for
dropping of motorway bridges.  Unleash your artistic potential on a bed
sheet!! xx

Julie White
196 Hastilar Road South
Richmond
Sheffield
S13 8EG
Mobile: 07759 851073
Home: 0114 2648872

You can't build your way out of congestion
www.nowideningm1.org.uk