[matilda] global warming gig

aMparo amparo2yo at telefonica.net
Thu Dec 1 19:29:24 GMT 2005

> Either way it is unlikely that i will be able to be present at upcoming
> parties and gigs at matilda untill january so i will play no part in
> trying to promote them.

The same with me, cuthbert
BTW, i still have nightmares about the banner (painted flower). all
kinds of nightmares about the building... hope they're not foresights.

about hiring private security: i was bluntly rejected as some kind of
bum for proposing hiring private cleaning: the same would apply to
security i guess, if we are to be consistent.

I am unwell at present and stuck without being able to travel either:
but one of the reasons for the monday meeting not occurring might have
been the time of the meeting, perhaps it's er time to change the time of
meetings, say to 5.30 pm to end 7.30 pm.

A poll was going to be made on this issue.

good luck again, i wish no one ill

Amparo