[matilda] audio thunders

Gaylord Patel dirtyoutlaw at hotmail.com
Sun Dec 4 14:53:23 GMT 2005

Hi Amp
Being drunk doesn't improve human relationships... alas.
Some of my finest relationships were entirely built on alcohol consumption -
but I know what you mean.
Alcohol consumption is only partly to blame for the simmering hostilities. I
blame the weather. It was all peace and love during the summer. But the
human spirit begins to wither and die in the cold and darkness. Quite
frankly the Matilda is about 700 miles too far north.
With this winter set to be the harshest for 30 years the outlook is bleak.
Those of us who escape being beaten to death are more than likely to die of
hypothermia.

best regards

G Patel