[matilda] cooking rota on wiki - please sign up!

dougald hine writetodougald at gmail.com
Wed Dec 7 15:56:05 GMT 2005

Hi everyone,

As promised on Monday, I've added a page to the wiki for people to
sign up to cook on Thursdays. Here it is:
https://wiki.sheffieldsocialforum.org.uk/Cooking_list. I can't
remember who's cooking this Thursday, but could you/someone who knows
add that? We still don't have chefs for a week on Thursday!

I've also added a link to the who's cooking page from the new site
(www.matilda.aktivix.org). And removed references to the cafe
collective providing food on Thursdays, because we were told that's
not the arrangement.

Could we put a link on the old frontpage (matilda.aktivix.org) to the new site?

--
Dougald Hine
46 Alderson Road, Sheffield S2 4UD

www.dougald.co.uk