[matilda] location of infromation

worldwarfree at riseup.net worldwarfree at riseup.net
Wed Dec 7 18:14:10 GMT 2005

ad has asked

Yes ..  if there is a postive vibe on
http://lists.aktivix.org/pipermail/matilda/2005-December/001461.html

We can do some stuff around this on Thursday evening.

the one down stairs was moved a while ago ie hunt sab party there is still
a line for the net there

in the cafe area idd sugest take a line from the box in ltt place or bung
a cross over in the hack lab take one from there haveing a cross over in
the hack lab means we could feed from the server there ie music etc there
are amps and speakers about for this to happen i sugested doing it an age
ago but being a slack mother it never happend

down stairs idd think it would be cool to have music there likewise seems
i will not be about to the 16th

of course we could wireless each time we place a box in a room but we will
need the right shit for this there is a areal on http://lowtech.org roof
that has nevr been used speak to james at lowtech.org to see if this can be
blagged if it can it would mean something like http://burngreve.net that
would be cool for matilda idd guess

will know 2 morrow if i can help etc

can i also ask that the four gangs ie power supplys are no longer moved
from the lab and that some are gained for other locations ie cafe area and
for future events such as film showings

0742
http://www.peace.lowtech.org