[matilda] Monday's minutes

Dan dan at aktivix.org
Thu Dec 8 12:36:24 GMT 2005

Allo

Sorry for the delay: its just that I'm a useless hippy. God knows how I
got anyone to give me a job.

https://wiki.sheffieldsocialforum.org.uk/5_12_05_notes

Please read: next Monday's meeting agenda item no1 to be working out how
to make sure we apply our own guidelines.

Note also some interesting proposals, including a big party on 23rd
December. (I'm currently trying to get some huge paper lanterns as decor
for this - how cool would that be!? Fireproofed, of course...)

... and a Ceilidh to coincide with Buy Nothing Day on the 20th...

Dan