[matilda] crime and punishment - drunken yobs

atw againstthewar at totalserve.co.uk
Thu Dec 8 18:30:47 GMT 2005

dougald> But the converse of that is we should have some way of
dougald> dealing with harassment. This, equally, should not be about
dougald> an inquest into whether someone is *really* being harrassed
dougald> by someone else. It should be a pre-stated "this is who you
dougald> can approach if you feel you're being harrassed" - a
dougald> "peace-making collective" or somesuch - so that people don't
dougald> feel like they've got nowhere to turn.

This is an excellent idea. I also think it would be good to talk about
people with mental health issues on Monday. I hope to be there but
with a weekend of heavy partying ahead I'm not sure what state I'll be
in :)

steve