[matilda] Adorno, Pinter, Brecht... can't we have a theatre group?

Amparo P Gutierrez amparo2yo at telefonica.net
Fri Dec 9 15:53:57 GMT 2005

Following Adorno. Why don't we set up a discussion thread at the Forum,
about radical thought/reading and writing politics,/committed art...

Hi i'm not asking the pixies to come and do it for me, guys.

Who wants to join this proposal: Creating a theatre collective, or drama
crew. Haven't we already measured more or less approx, the available
space? The enormous Rave and Grot at the basement (the gig collective
offered this in a tentative way at last meeting) when not used by bands,
would be an excellent site for a stage, ... can't you feel your
brainwaves sparkling?? Folloiwng proposals for writing rooms, and
writing scripts. What better than writing for the stage and *stage* our
own performances. The space could also be made available to other
radical theatre groups. Performances to be played to public audiences,
at the basement, with donations to cover the crew's costs and add to
matilda's purse.

I will propose this next Monday to some liasons' person(s) willing to
come along and contact the British anti-show biz ...

:-)

Amparo
PS: and all that Shakesp. on the teli.