[matilda] for atw

Amparo P Gutierrez amparo2yo at telefonica.net
Tue Dec 13 23:34:28 GMT 2005

Looks as if some writers choose email correspondence as a tool to
sharpen their wits; usually ends up in bickering (but two don't quarrel
if one doesn't want).
I'm tired of email exchange that is biased, like atw's, as i understand
there is no true and honest desire for communication: just a need to
make the other hit the ground or the ball.

You sarcastically highlight that some persons must lead very sheltered
lives, you victimise yourself.

> Yeah I hadn't realised how serious it was. Someone had their hair
> pulled and someone got hit in the foot. If this is such a big deal I
> think it highlights what sheltered lives some people must lead.
>

>> This is from someone who only a few weeks ago was complaining about
>>  too much bureaucracy in Matilda. It's hard to take anything you
>> say as serious when you come out with such divergent statements.

I come out with divergent statements because i evolve in my thoughts as
i get to know things i wasn't aware of before. I understand this may
come as a shock to some.