[matilda] conflict resolution..

worldwarfree at riseup.net worldwarfree at riseup.net
Wed Dec 14 17:50:26 GMT 2005

so what i gather is being said, many are happy with the very real
injustice that has happend here? are we not here becuase we see the
injustice around us ie g8? so when an injustice happens at matilda we
simply walk from the reasons why?

it is very crass and self inward looking to say it is not our problem it
is all our problem and for us all to resolve and i feel anger that we
simply just decide to walk on letting the injustice that has happend go
unchecked..

meanwhile the bully in the form of joe gets to parade around the place as
nothing has happend.

i'll ask a very serious queston of the community if we was talking about
any tresspass i had done, how would people feel and act?

if i was bullying people, intimidating and so forth then i hope action
would be taken so why has it come to this where the community ignore the
actions of one person but would act if it had been myself?

0742