[matilda] URGENT - Concern over rubbish outside matilda gates

worldwarfree at riseup.net worldwarfree at riseup.net
Thu Dec 15 16:03:48 GMT 2005

been here doing my own stuff no one has appeard armchair has offerd to
help move the rubish friday i can also help then we can be about from say
3:30ish
please understand we are busy getting things ready for the protest
saturday 12 noon peace gardens sourting out accomadation etc

armchair sugested moveing it to skips / bins around the area there will
need to be a few people to help do this there is also the  other rubish
from the last few weeks that allso needs moveing some of this would have
to be done by car

we will be about 3:30 friday if thats of help

0742