[matilda] The conflict

atw againstthewar at totalserve.co.uk
Thu Dec 15 17:10:58 GMT 2005

cuthbert> I think it has been agreed at that the email list is not the best place
cuthbert> for disscussing this "conflict".  So could i ask all people concerned to
cuthbert> stop breaching that agreement.  If this debate continues then i think
cuthbert> chris would be within his rights to moderate people.

I don't think it was agreed. It was simply a suggestion I made to Eric
and anyone else.

To get agreement would be to ask for all subscribers to write in and
say, "yes I agree" - not very practical since that'd be a lot more
email traffic than it would actually prevent.

Anyway - I think it's generally a good idea as is keeping such stuff
out of Monday meetings too.

steve