[matilda] benefit gig Bamako WSF

fabian fab at in-no.org
Tue Dec 20 17:32:32 GMT 2005

Hi There,
low turn out on monday has been mentioned already so practically the
meeting wasn't able to decide upon the proposed benefit gig for an
Independent Media Centre at the world social forum in Bamako, Mali.
However, I checked the calendar and found sat., the 14th of January to
be free, so put in the proposal for the gig.
Also, as it seems there will be films and two soundsystems (trolleyd
and this way up). The gig is to be finished by 2 am.
My problem is, that I won't be around inSheffield for a monday meeting
before this gig, so basically I can't make a case for it, whenever it
will be discussed.
As the list is  not able to make decisions...it would be good if
someone could take it on and make sure it will be discussed and
hopefully agreed upon as soon as possible...
Please adress questions about the gig to me via email.
Cheers and relaxed holidays to all of you
Fabian
(writing from a dark, wet and cold berlin- brrrgh)