[matilda] M1 Stuff

julie w juliewhite75 at hotmail.com
Fri Dec 30 14:33:13 GMT 2005

Hello,
Hope you all had a lovely xmas.
Is there anyone from the CAFE COLLECTIVE on this list?  Can you get in
contact with me about food for Seeds for Change training on 7th Jan.
And a reminder to you all.
Wednesday 4th Jan - handing in petition to Sheffield City Council, meet 1.30
at the town hall
Saturday 7th Jan - 11-5.  Seeds for Change Training for M1 campaign (if
you're coming could you let me know please so we can get an idea of numbers)
Sat 7th Jan - 7pm - Climate Films, with Mick Fuzz from Beyond TV.  Free.
All  welcome
Happy New Year,
love Julie xx
PS - Cuthbert, can i get the key back? x

Julie White
196 Hastilar Road South
Richmond
Sheffield
S13 8EG
Mobile: 07759 851073
Home: 0114 2648872

You can't build your way out of congestion
www.nowideningm1.org.uk