[matilda] we need help this sunday..

worldwarfree at riseup.net worldwarfree at riseup.net
Wed Jul 6 16:35:27 BST 2005

some of have started to get the space ready for the lost film fest monday 11th
we have got some lights working moved in another massive comfey seeting are
going to sweep and just get the space feeling nice for the film fest on
monday.. there is allways lots to do and lots you could help with.. so if you
feel like giveing a hand (and not clapping from the side)then of course we love
your help sweeping that kind of thing.. shall we call it a date then say from 2
onwords? ring the doorbell and go from there.. hope to see you then?

0742