[matilda] pga hallmarks meeting agenda..

@mp amparo2yo at telefonica.net
Wed Jul 13 17:16:12 BST 2005

Best love to the infernal noise brigadiers, whom we hope will visit us
again soon.*
:-)

Yes worldwarfree it was as you say "however I felt the vibe" even if we
left before music came to life,
reports would be most welcome.
To save Matilda by contributing to feedback agenda and so on, we propose :

** to create a roof-garden on the roof overlooking Matilda tavern and
its ghosts!,
** this would be part of an eco-project for the building which some
senior members share, i guess
*** Creating a roof-garden would allow active linking to  Heeley City
Farm: they could provide the necessary compost, seeds, pots, etc in
exchange of publicity for Heeley city farm projects at Matilda...
**** Naming the Matilda mole, unless it already has a name , then what's
her name?

Also we propose the creation of a celebratory Matilda assembly or
(collective us/we/nosotros/nous)

R&A